Morrissey Law & Advisory is experienced in preparing the documentation needed to structure and manage a business.
This experience includes:
- Developing risk profiles and strategies and structures to manage that risk;
- Commercial and corporate reviews;
- Insurance advisory;
- Drafting and negotiating supply and licence agreements, including for major equipment;
- Preparing general commercial terms and documents;
- Advice and strategy around corporate structuring and documentation;
- Joint venture agreements and MOUs;
- Sale and purchase of business and business assets;
- Personal Property Security Act issues;
- Insolvency and restructuring advice; and
- General advice around employment structuring and disputes.
We also work with client to develop training and operational and compliance systems and procures to ensure that any documentation is useful for their day to day requirements.